Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#356 by Johnfayjr
Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:12 pm
Bought premium, and as soon as I did, the app stopped working. It opens, stays on the dashboard (which also doesn't animate now, if that helps), and freezes/closes on iOS. Any ideas?
#357 by dave
Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 am
Hi,

sorry you've been having problems. I'm not sure what's going on but one option would be to delete the app and download it again.

This does mean you'd lose any diary entries you've made but if you enter the same quit date and smoking details all your progress indicators and badges would be restored.

You can also restore your purchase by going to Help > Smoke Free Pro and clicking the Restore button in the top right.

Let me know if you want to keep your diary entries and would like an alternative solution.

Dave
#360 by Johnfayjr
Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm
Hi Dave,
I've never gotten to post anything diary wise, the app doesn't work. I deleted, re-downloaded, and it SEEMED to work, but only did enough to let me enter my information and restore purchases, like the first time. None of the tabs work, and it just crashes every time I try to use. Would it be possible to get a refund? I wouldn't bother normally, but $5 is $5.