Need help giving up smoking? Can you help others? This is where you can find help dealing with cravings, where you can discuss advance plans for dealing with difficult situations or general advice about staying smoke free.
#371 by brainiac100
Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 am
I have been vaping for two years after a two decade smoking habit. I have researched this topic extensively, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that electronic cigarettes are substantially less harmful than cigarettes. Actually, according to a recent in-depth expert study by Public Health England (PHE) found electronic cigarettes to be 95% safer than traditional cigarettes. They conducted a myriad of tests, including examining cells under a microscope exposed to cigarette smoke compared to electronic cigarette vapor. There is no questions that it is less harmful.

In addition, studies that are often sited that demonstrate the contrary only use low-quality e-juices, most of which were made and manufactured in China. There are multiple premium e-juice vendors within the United States that use food-grade and pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, that do not contain harmful chemicals in them whatsoever. Brands such as Cuttwood, Halo, Suicide Bunny, Cosmic Fog, and many others have independent lab tests conducted that demonstrate specifically what is in their liquids.

I am not saying that electronic cigarettes are 100% non-harmful; however, I am saying that if it is between the two, there is no doubt that electronic cigarette are a better choice than cigarettes. As such, I am a very big advocate of them.
#390 by Bresnan
Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:33 pm
Actually everything is bad like- e-cigarettes, vaping, e-juice and many more. But people used those as an alternative method of quit smoking like me. I am also with vaping over 2 years and using this as an alternative method. So that I don't need to back to smoking again. I can't even forget this https://www.blacknote.com/store/quartet.html which has helped me to quit smoking.

Thank you!