Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#178 by shaunnaspradlin
Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 am
So many people have relapses and I am one of those. I wish there were a way to add a cigarette when you mess up and have it effect the dashboard totals. I've had to restart the app twice just for smoking one cigarette each time. I feel like ignoring my relapse would be lying but its such a hassle to change my quit date. If something like that were added this app would be perfect. :D
#183 by dave
Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:07 pm
The diary in the new version (3.0, released a couple of weeks ago) asks how many cigarettes you smoked and takes those figures, including the money spent, from the totals on your dashboard.

Hopefully the app is perfect now :)
#211 by dave
Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 pm
The new Android version (which we're working on now) will allow you to enter details of cigarettes smoked. Anything entered there will be taken off the dashboard - i.e. just like the iOS version.

Hope it will be ready in a few weeks.
#324 by Sharonlouise
Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:41 am
yes I agree with the relapses provision. I have twigged that the dashboard does accomodate any odd cigs had and calculates accordingly. Hnece I have not restarted but at present have cut down from 35 p.day to 6 or 7 per day after 50 years of smoking, which although is not a quit is pretty good I think. My problem is that I have only just joined this forum, but cant seem to get any messages on here i.e. I have typed messages and pressed submit but when I look in sent messages, it just shows nothing as h aving been sent, so I am a little confused on this. Don't know whatif anything I am doing wrong.
#325 by dave
Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:27 pm
Hi,

you won't see an indication in Sent messages that a message has been posted to the forum. I can see you've posted another message in response to a thread entitled 'Thinking too much'. If you've made other posts but they're not being displayed please let me know as something else might be going wrong.
#362 by bimbanit
Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:24 am
Hi,
I have found this app really helpful but I smoked yesterday - after 3 days without - I entered this in diary but do I need to reset quit date from today for data to be accurate? If we relapse what is the advice ?- fear if i start all over each time I may lose motivation but don't want to cheat - any advice greatly appreciated.
Thank you
#363 by dave
Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am
Hi,

we don't automatically reset your quit date as we think it's up to you to decide if a cigarette is a lapse or full blown relapse. Some people find it more motivating to start from zero, others prefer to keep their stats in place.

So what we do is offer the option of resetting your quit date when you say you've smoked. If you didn't see this and want to change your quit date you can find the option in Help (iOS) or Settings (Android).

All the best with your quit,

Dave
#364 by bimbanit
Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm
Hi Dave,

thanks for getting back to me - yes have seen how to reset by changing quit date..so if i have understood - these are options if you smoke at all after quit date
to reset quit date and start again from day 1
to continue but notifications/ stats will not be accurate cos you have smoked?

Thanks for your help on this