Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#420 by dave
Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's not a particularly busy place at the moment (working on a plan). But if you've got a question someone will probably answer it quite quickly.

Good luck with your quit!
#422 by Tina
Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm
I am also new to this forum. I had my last cig at about 5:30 last night (2/19/17). This is one of many attempts at not smoking. Today is my sons 5th and this is my present to him. Both my husband and so don't know that I have been smoking I don't do it at home or when I'm with them. I'm tired of lying and sneaking as well. I really hope this time it sticks so I'm using all the ammunition I can
#427 by Shin
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 pm
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm nearly 17 days smoke free but only just realised this forum was here!!! It's tough going but I'm determined to stay off of the cigs this time. Great app, motivates me every day!!
#432 by Hopeswife
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:52 pm
Tina wrote:I am also new to this forum. I had my last cig at about 5:30 last night (2/19/17). This is one of many attempts at not smoking. Today is my sons 5th and this is my present to him. Both my husband and so don't know that I have been smoking I don't do it at home or when I'm with them. I'm tired of lying and sneaking as well. I really hope this time it sticks so I'm using all the ammunition I can

My last cigarette was the 20th at 9:35pm so we are pretty close! This is probably my 10th attempt but this time it's not about trying, it's about getting it down! I have written small motivational quotes and signs and taped them up everywhere around my house, my kids are even helping which is meaningful to me! Definitely uses the mantras and DO SOMETHING instead of sit in sadness and defeat ❤️❤️❤️
#456 by Smilesillygirl
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:59 pm
I am 7 days in and felt so much better on day 3 and 4. Yesterday was tough. Today I almost stopped at the store to buy cigs. I was actually on my way when I started poking around the app and found this section. I don't want to sneak around either. That was my life too. I can do this. Reading about others with the same issues just got me through another craving and put me back on track again.
#457 by SantashaMaxwell
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 am
Hi everyone.
I'm new. Am 9 days smoke free. Not a single puff. And feeling great and confident, I just get scared that this feeling or confidence will not last long. I was a smoker for 11 years about 20-25 rolls a day. Have tried giving up plenty of times and failed. Determined to make it this time, but thought I'd use every resource I could. So here I am :)
At what point have u felt OK with having alcohol without a cigarette? I think that would be my hardest situation, so am avoiding alcohol at the moment too
#459 by BunnyLove
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 am
That's amazing for going 9 days! I commend you :D Don't give up!!

I start this harmful addiction just recently. Been smoking for about 2 months. Told myself growing up that this is a habit I would never form... of course life happened. It's been stressful for me and I thought to myself one wouldn't hurt. Now I'm here. Been trying to stop before getting to attached emotionally and physically. Any pointers to give?

Keep going for day 10! If anyone is, I'm proud of you! ;)