Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#489 by Xtremist
Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Hello All,

It will be good if you provide a "I smoked" button just like adding a craving. When this button is pressed a dairy entry can be made automatically or ask the user to create a dairy entry. Keep a count of these additions and can be used to calculate the money savings. Also whenever this button is clicked, the "Time Smoke Free", "Health Improvement" and "Achievements" will be reset and start again.
#491 by dave
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 am
Thanks for your feedback. We're just about to launch a new version of the Cravings feature that will ask if you smoked or not, and will then offer you the chance to say how you were feeling, what you were doing and who you were with when the craving occurred. Hopefully this will shed more light on the situations, feelings and people that lead to cravings, or smoking.

In this feature, if you say you've smoked you'll get the chance to reset your quit date. We don't think it's our role to determine whether a cigarette automatically means a quit date should be reset as some people find it more motivating to consider this a lapse that should be forgotten and others find the prospect of starting from zero helpful in resisting a craving.
#492 by mp828
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 pm
I'd love feedback on if others think a lapse should qualify for data reset? I'm new to this whole thing and almost reset my quit date when I had a cigarette, but also wanted to acknowledge (not erase) progress made and money saved? All the forums say not to beat yourself up if you lapse so part of me think not resetting quit date, but if there is a way to track/adjust monetary savings and health implications? Thanks for all you're doing to helping us!