Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#373 by Rebecca70
Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:03 pm
Hi
Well this app is amazing it has really helped me stay focused on quitting the habit and give me advice and support too love it it's now been 4 days 13 hours and 20 mins and doing well I am using a nicotine replacement therapy the mouth spray really recommended it it's horrible at first but once you get use to it it really helps with those nasty cravings I feel so alive and so much energy. I will do this and keep reminding myself as I see the benefits already and feel free them too. Anyone else what to comment to would be great
#374 by dave
Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:04 am
Well done on getting through the first five days (I'm presuming it's five days now). Those can be tough. It must be great to know you don't have to give in to the desire to smoke.

The only suggestion I have right now is to keep using the NRT. Use it as directed on the instructions, which may mean using it more often than you think necessary. NRT can be really effective when used correctly, many people use too little of it or stop using it too soon.

But NRT, your willpower, and a growing sense of all the things you gain by giving up and lose by returning to smoking, you'll be able to do this.