Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#507 by minsa
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 am
My missions stuck on day 32. I'm on day 36 and get a notification today that I have a new mission, but when I go to missions I only see day 32, both on start screen and at missions.

I tried to complete the mission several times, restart the app, restart my phone, but nothing changes.

I'm on iOS 10.3.3 (14G60) (iPhone 7)

Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks!
#509 by dave
Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:28 pm
Actually the missions at the second month of your quit are fewer in number as we want to prepare you for going it alone. This means that for the first week of the second month (quit days 32-38) you only get the same one mission, even though you may be notified of it each day. The missions in the second, third and fourth week are more-or-less the same, though you should get fewer reminders.

Well done on making it to a month smoke free, hope you feel proud.
#510 by minsa
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:37 am
Thank you Dave!

Ok, I understand there are fewer missions, but it would make more sense to me if the number of days would still show the actual day like below, so it wouldn't feel it's stuck and bugged, showing the same day for seven days:

Today's mission
Day 38 (actual day)
Same mission and description for days 32-38

I got to day 39 today and it's showing the correct day again as I have a new mission.

Love the app btw, keep up the good work! :)
#511 by dave
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 am
Good point, thank you. I'll get this change made for a future release.

Delighted you're liking the app :D