Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#461 by Bdr
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am
Just upgraded to the new dashboard. The Time not spent smoking (days) should be 77 for me but all I see is 7.
This is on the iPhone app.

Just took the latest update July 1st and this is still a problem.
#473 by dave
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 am
Hi,

apologies for the delay in responding. I should get an email notification of all post but that seems not to have happened.

The time spent not smoking figure is calculated by multiplying the number of cigs you've not smoked by 5 minutes (the amount of time we estimate we spend smoking each one). So if you've not smoked 100 cigs that would show as 8 hours (it should be 8.33 hours really as that equals 500 minutes but we round to no decimal places).
#481 by Bdr
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 pm
I don't get it. I have not smoked 2874 cigs and my time not spent smoking is only 9 days. Seems low for 3 months.
#482 by dave
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:25 pm
The time spent not smoking figure is calculated by multiplying the number of cigarettes you've not smoked by 5 minutes (the amount of time we estimate it takes to smoke each one).

So it's not the time smoke free figure - that's at the top of your dashboard. This figure shows that in your case, you have had an extra 9 whole days, or 216 hours, from not smoking. Congratulations!
#485 by Bdr
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:37 pm
Thanks Dave. I understand it now.