Need help giving up smoking? Can you help others? This is where you can find help dealing with cravings, where you can discuss advance plans for dealing with difficult situations or general advice about staying smoke free.
#348 by Hughston
Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:23 pm
I have been attempting to stop smoking multiple times.... I can go 20 hours and I have even gone 24 hours but after that 24 hours I smoke! My biggest struggle is my husband smokes.... I don't know how to get this under my belt. Help!!!
#350 by Thedutties
Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:34 am
I can understand this completely as I have been trying to get through the first day many times. I'm determined to keep going so perhaps we can give each other the strength to get through.
#370 by Tom Chavez
Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:28 am
3 Week Quit Smoking Challenge

Hey guys,

Just dropping by to tell you something about an opportunity of grabbing our 3 week quit smoking challenge for FREE.
Why are we doing this?
Because we are re launching the site with new updated design and fnctionalities.
And honestly, we want some feedback from you.

This is a win-wn situation. We help you quit smoking for FREE and get feedback from you at the same time. :)

Interested? drop us an email at tom.chavez85 [at] gmail.com with the sunject line:
FREE 3 Week Quit Smoking Challenge